Jeg arbejder med visuel kommunikation i form af identitet, art direction, grafisk design og emballage design.
Andre skills:Identitet, art direction, digital design, emballage design, grafisk design, infografik, logodesign, præsentationer, sociale medier, webdesign
Mark har arbejdet freelance for den danske reklamebranche siden 1998 og har samtidig haft sine egne kunder i The Mark. The Mark blev i 2010 fusioneret med Icon22 og nu er Mark Partner i designbureauet TRUE™. Mark freelancer stadigvæk for design- og reklamebranchen inden for rentegning, billedebehandling, emballage design samt almen grafisk design.
- Top proffesional final artist. Gets the job done with no questions asked- Dan Bjaarnø, Final artist, & Co
- I’d rather not recommend Mark to anyone else. Ideally, I kept my knowledge of his DTP skills to myself. Mark is a ably and quick final artist. But most important is that he can think for himself and has a well developed sense of form – not to mention his sense of humor.- Claus Fynbo, Wibroe, Duckert & Partners
- “Reliability is spelled M-a-r-k. With an ever watchful eye to the details, Mark always delivers in style.- Mikkel Elung-Jensen, Creative Director at Ogilvy & Mather
- “It is always a little “tricky” to recommend good graphic designers when you really just want them for yourself. I have a hard time figuring out whether it is me or our agency Mark dislikes, as I have repeatedly and unsuccessfully offered him a permanent job. But one thing is for sure, Mark is a very good graphic designer who in addition to understanding the story / concept behind good design, also has a fantastic, fast and secure graphic style.- Claus Møllebro, Creative Director, Co+Høgh
I use Mark myself as often as I can get away with it and Mark always delivers on even short and sometimes messy briefs.”
- When you’ve finished reading this fairly short recommendation, Mark will have finished yet another job to perfection. I’ve never seen anyone as fast and precise, both on the keys and with a mouse, as him. Only the final artworkers he’s taught come close,- Peter Farver, Copywriter, Ogilvy & Mather